Thursday, January 11, 2007

Getting Started

Seeing as how this is my first posting, I supose it should be an overview of what is to come. Not sure I can narrow that down. My days are filled with rambling thoughts, mood swings, and coversations that range from what hooker did what to whom (no joke) to what happened on "house" las nite. I am a reformed stripper who works a 'real' job now, which on most days i love, but am having that midlife idenity crisis. who am i? why am i not where i thought i'd be at this age? (32) and will i ever get there??? i am happily engaged, a 'stepmommy' to two wonderful kids, 2 rotties that are my babies, and more kids in my life than i could count, yet the mommy urge keeps sneaking in. anyone know how to make that biological clock not click so darn loud?

No comments: